+91 94223 24868
+91 94223 24868
1) Can I participate individually?
Yes you can if you have registered and have the registeration receipt with you.
2) Can my partner be of some other college/ school ?
Yes, a team of max two members (whichever college/ school) are allowed.
3) Can I be a part of more than one team in the same event?
No, you cannot be in two teams for the same event.
4) What is the eligiblity criteria?
Students from second year, first year, 11th, 12th and schooling students are eligible. No constrain of branch. The only thing is you should know how to Google!
5) My team mate cannot come on the day of event, can i still participate ?
Yes you can if you have the registration receipt with you.
6) Which OS (operating system) will be used ?
Ubuntu 12.04. But you don’t have to bother about it.
7) Will there be negative marking ?
Yes, but only for the second round.
*To know more about the way of answering and other details please read Download and General Rules.
1) This competition is to find answers on GOOGLE. Starting from the Google homepage teams have to find answers to questions. A team of at max 2 members is allowed.
2) There will be 2 set of rounds and 3 winners will be declared daily during each three days of MindSpark.
Round 1: 15 questions to be answered in 15 minutes using Google. 12 teams will be shortlisted to round 2.
Round 2: 10 questions to be answered in 10 minutes using Google. Top 3 teams will be awarded.
3) Teams are expected to maintain decorum. We reserve the right to disqualify any team found misbehaving.
4) In case of disputes the decision of event head and judges will be final and binding to all.
5) Structure and rules of event may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the mind spark website regularly for updates.
6) Participants are requested to bring ID proof like college iCard with them and the registration receipt. No external equipment other than mentioned above and provided by organisers can be used.
7) The venue of the event will be informed to the participants accordingly.
*For other information please read FAQ and Download.