1) This competition is to find answers on GOOGLE. Starting from the Google homepage teams have to find answers to questions. A team of at max 2 members is allowed.
2) There will be 2 set of rounds and 3 winners will be declared daily during each three days of MindSpark.
Round 1: 15 questions to be answered in 15 minutes using Google. 12 teams will be shortlisted to round 2.
Round 2: 10 questions to be answered in 10 minutes using Google. Top 3 teams will be awarded.
3) Teams are expected to maintain decorum. We reserve the right to disqualify any team found misbehaving.
4) In case of disputes the decision of event head and judges will be final and binding to all.
5) Structure and rules of event may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the mind spark website regularly for updates.
6) Participants are requested to bring ID proof like college iCard with them and the registration receipt. No external equipment other than mentioned above and provided by organisers can be used.
7) The venue of the event will be informed to the participants accordingly.
*For other information please read FAQ and Download.