- Paper must be in IEEE format. Refer the download tab for a detailed explanation of the format.
- Abstract should not exceed 1 page and Paper should not exceed 15 pages.
- The subject of the mail with the attached abstract and the final paper should be the discipline under which the paper is categorized.
- Abstract and the paper must be sent as different attachments.
- If your paper is selected for presentation, you are allowed to make some changes to the paper, if need be before submitting again. Please refer to the deadlines below for explanation.
- Bring your college I-Card & receipt on event day.
- Please bring your PowerPoint presentation on a pen drive AND on a CD.
- Soft-copies of the submitted paper and PowerPoint presentations must be in the 97-2003 format.
- Please bring 4 hardcopies of the submitted paper on the day of the event.
- The teams will get 10+2 minutes for presentation followed by question and answer session.
- Persons from different institutions can be a part of the same team. However, one person may not be a part of multiple teams for the same event.
- Judges and organizers reserve the right to modify the rules without prior intimation. Participants are required to check the updates for the same on the official MindSpark’12 website.
The mail with submissions should contain:
1. Title- theme of the paper.
2. Name of both the author(s).
3. Phone no of both the author(s).
4. E- mail ID.
- Participants can choose any number of topics and present their paper on the relevant topic.
- Participants can present multiple papers, based on number of registrations they have done,
- Innovativeness of the topic under a particular theme will be given credit.
- Original contribution to the paper will be highly encouraged.
- Only pure technical papers would be considered for short listing.
- Use your discretion to judge whether your topic fits into the chosen theme.
- Only undergraduate students may participate.
- Rules may change without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the MindSpark’12 website for updates.